Authorization of Use
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in the documents, video and other content made available on the Site (the “Content”) subject to the following: (1) the Content may be used solely for your or your organization’s use in connection with the Kobiton Service you or your organization procures from Kobiton or for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Content may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Kobiton. Additional restrictions regarding your use of the Content may be set forth in the Content itself, the page from which the Content is available, or in your agreement with Kobiton governing the Kobiton Service.
All rights, title and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
Nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Kobiton or any third party or any rights in any software products of Kobiton.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Kobiton HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Kobiton BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT RELATED ACTION, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONTEMPLATION OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, EVEN IF Kobiton HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You are also advised that any Content or portions of the Site may contain errors or omissions; Kobiton may remove, replace, or make changes in the Content without notice at any time; and Kobiton is under no obligation to update the Content.
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
* Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
* Transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
* Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent;
* Use the account, login identification, or password of another party to access the Site;
* Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
* Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
Kobiton has no obligation to monitor your use of the Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Site. However, Kobiton reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Kobiton™ is a trademark of Kobiton, Inc., in the United States and other countries. Kobiton trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from Kobiton. Use of Kobiton trademarks in advertising and print or web promotion of Kobiton products or services requires proper attribution to Kobiton.
All other trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reference to, description of or use of a product, service, publication or process on the Site does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, publication or process by Kobiton.
Infringement Claims Policy
Links to Other Sites