We're currently actively filling the following opportunities. If you don't see a position that applies to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always on the lookout for exceptional talent.
Kobiton is a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and testing the quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise.
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies and play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
Kobiton is looking for a rock star Enterprise Account Executive to prospect and create new qualified sales opportunities. Responsibilities will include prospecting outbound prospects, completing product demonstrations, and qualifying prospects to determine if Kobiton should further invest in the revenue opportunity.
• Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Includes keeping all your opportunities and MEDDIC forecast current.
• Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle.
• Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to validate budget justification and approval.
• Work collaboratively and effectively with BDR and marketing to drive new business both local and international.
• Gain and maintain Kobiton product and Mobile testing industry knowledge in order to build value added consultative approach
Education and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5-10 years of Enterprise Software sales; preferably in the QA and mobile testing market.
• Proven sales record with minimum of 4 years’ successful experience as a direct contributor carrying individual quota.
• Demonstrated success in achieving $500K+ annual quota and closing deals with average deal size of $30k+
• Establishes and manages executive level customer relationships
• Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members.
If this is your DNA – we’re interested in talking with you about joining the Kobiton team. This position reports daily to our Atlanta HQ located in Midtown and is not being offered as a remote position.
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary and High Potential for Variable Commission, Comprehensive Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan, Commuter Benefit.
Please email email@example.com and include "Enterprise Account Executive" in your subject line.
The Data Center Technician is responsible for the availability, reliability, and software updates for the Kobiton production data centers, currently located in Atlanta. This resource is responsible for checking the Kobiton mobile devices on a daily basis and taking the necessary steps to troubleshoot, fix, and log any issues. In addition, the role is responsible for the upkeep of the data centers, networking, installing and uninstalling new devices/hardware, as well as helping the customer support team maintain and update Mac Mini hardware.
The position of Data Center Technician will have the following responsibilities:
With the following expectations:
Additional qualifications for extra consideration:
Interested? Contact Erin Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org