Share your expertise. And get paid.
The Kobiton blog aims to provide educational or thought-leadership material to our readers. But in order to do that, we need amazing writers encompassing a diverse range of topics.
What we're looking for:
- Tutorials & How-To's: Love explaining how to use the latest framework for building a mobile app? Tips and Tricks? We're interested in all software development and testing topics. Whether it's using Ionic or React Native to build a mobile app, Appium tricks or a new framework you've discovered...if you think it's worth sharing with a larger audience, let us know.
- Emerging trends: Spot a new QA trend? Are you implementing a new methodology in your organization? Why not let us know.
- Thought-Leadership: Have strong vision, opinions and insights? Blaze new trails and share your ideas with our audience.
What you should know:
- The article should not contain personal calls-to-action such as "sign up for my newsletter", a request to follow on social media, or a purchase CTA
- The article will be under your name and can include a short bio
How to submit your article:
- Complete the form on the right BEFORE you write or submit your article
- If we like your topic idea and/or your writing style, we'll follow-up with a submission link
- If you don't hear back from us within 3 business days, please assume that we kindly passed on your proposal.