The Xamarin cross-platform mobile development technology is fully integrated into Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio for Mac
• Create Android, iOS, and Windows apps with world-class tools.
• Visual Studio and Xamarin enable developers to create native Android, iOS, and Windows apps with world-class tools in a fast, familiar, and flexible way.
• Ship higher-quality apps faster and with more confidence
• Automate the lifecycle of your iOS, Android, Windows and macOS apps
• Go mobile and stay ahead with interactive mobile development training on your schedule.
• Stay on top of mobile trends with curriculum that’s constantly updated by a dedicated team of mobile experts
• Don’t waste time recompiling: React Native lets you build your app faster. Instead of recompiling, you can reload your app instantly. With hot reloading, you can even run new code while retaining your application state. Give it a try – it’s a magical experience.
• Use native code when you need to: React Native combines smoothly with components written in Objective-C, Java, or Swift. It’s simple to drop down to native code if you need to optimize a few aspects of your application. It’s also easy to build part of your app in React Native, and part of your app using native code directly – that’s how the Facebook app works.
The focus of React Native is on developer efficiency across all the platforms you care about – learn once, write anywhere. Facebook uses React Native in multiple production apps and will continue investing in React Native.
Create your app with PhoneGap
Package your app in the cloud
PhoneGap Build takes the pain out of compiling PhoneGap apps. Get app-store ready apps without the headache of maintaining native SDKs. Our PhoneGap Build service does the work for you by compiling in the cloud.
Reap the benefits of open source
From the team behind Apache Cordova, the Adobe PhoneGap framework is an open source distribution of Cordova — providing the advantage of technology created by a diverse team of pros along with a robust developer community — plus access to the PhoneGap toolset, so you can get to mobile faster.